Home Office

We are a licensed Skilled Worker Sponsor.

We are in the process of accrediting with the Home Office to provide sponsorship for students who would like to study full time courses with us. You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

Before you can access any student finance, IELTS Medical LTD must be registered with the regulator for higher education in England, the Office for Students (OfS).

IELTS Medical LTD has applied to register with the OfS, but is not currently registered and you can only access student finance if our application is successful.

We will write to confirm the outcome of our application as soon as we hear from the OfS.

To find out more about student finance and registering with the OfS, visit: www.officeforstudents.org.uk/studentfinance

We provide advice and application support and guidance as part of the process. Speak with us about relocating to the UK as a student today.