1. The Promoter is: IELTS Medical Ltd (company no. 10358705)] whose registered office is at 1 Burwood Place, London, W2 2UT, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of Primetime Connect LTD, IELTS Medical LTD, Textbook Point LTD or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to create or mange the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
5. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 31st January 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received after the closing date.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found here.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. All entries will be anonymized and the winners will be chosen on Tuesday 14th February, 2017 by a panel of our tutors panel.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 19 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.